Perfectly set in York Square Condominiums, 317 Vine Street 201 is a gorgeous and contemporary 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner condo sparkles and shines like a designer model unit! And since it features 1-car garage parking, a balcony deck and grand floor to ceiling windows throughout, it’s not hard to see why.
Enter into the contemporary granite and stainless steel kitchen, and you’ll find maple cabinetry and a lovely bar counter made for the top chef in you!
You’ll find the first bedroom thoughtfully designed with floor to ceiling windows, custom shelving and lighting, plus a contemporary tile bath with all tile stall shower.
The master bedroom suite features carpeting, floor to ceiling windows, custom blinds, custom lighting, high ceilings, speakers, walk-in closet with built-ins, wall of closets with built-ins and a gorgeous 4-piece bath hosting a Jacuzzi type tub, two sinks and stall shower.
See the virtual tour HERE.
- Charming landscaped courtyard
- Convenient on-site gym
- 1-car garage parking
Around the neighborhood:
- Savor each block with a wide variety of restaurants and cafes including Kisso Sushi Bar, Cuba Libre, Continental, Race Street Café, Old City Coffee, and more.
- Minutes from the Edgar Allan Poe National Historical Site, National Constitution Center, and many more attractions!
- Make sunrises and sunsets all the more breathtaking with the Philadelphia waterfront, only moments away. Take a stroll or jog around the block while enjoying the mix of historic and green scenery along the way!
- One of the biggest reasons to visit Philly; South Street awaits just a few blocks up. Home to cheesesteaks, a movie theater and comedy clubs, this vital street proves to be the ultimate night out with family and friends.
For more information, contact Rich Fravel at [email protected] OR 215-440-2083.