Strolling around 6th Street,11th Street, South Street, and Washington Avenue, you can find yourself completely immersed in a section of Philadelphia unlike any other. Bella Vista, the very first neighborhood to be settled by Italian immigrants has boldly evolved into a section of the city that both holds true to its culture, while still welcoming many others.
Italian for “beautiful sight,” Bella Vista has genuinely upheld this title by unequivocally blending warm charm with stunning sophistication. But it is without a doubt that over the decades, it’s brought together not only a diverse blend of folk, businesses, and parks, but also played an active role in providing an eclectic, yet harmonizing energy for its residents with year round events and scenery.
From the Italian Market Festival to the everyday experiences that can be found and made in this neighborhood, this zip code proudly provides for natives and visitors.
Some popular spots of Bella Vista:
- Bardascino Park located at 10th & Carpenter Streets, where their Bocce league plays
- Their community garden at 10th and Kimball Streets, where you can find all parts of the neighborhood playing their green part.
- Coffee houses galore, that serve piping hot, morning motivation and afternoon fixes
- Mew Gallery, a tuition-free visual art school that offers classes, workshops, and exhibitions
- Bella Vista Beer Distributor, Inc. the master beverage distributor of many fine beers, imports, microbrews sodas and juices.
- Bars and Restaurants that vary from French cuisine to Mediterranean nuances to American Contemporary
Some of our current listings located in Bella Vista:
Beautiful 2BD/1BA home with finished basement, decked in yard, rooftop deck, hardwood floors, and spacious bedrooms on a quiet low traffic block!
733 S Jessup
Fantastic 3BD/2.5BA corner home with finished garage, hardwood floors and elegant smoked glass doors throughout, 2 Juliet balconies, beautiful custom kitchen and incredible rooftop deck with amazing views and wet bar– perfect for entertaining!
759 S. Marvine Street
Super location combined with charming character lies in this sun-filled 2BD/2BA home with oak floors, private patio, roof deck, updated kitchen and a magnificent master bedroom suite!
763 S. Marvine Street
Renovated and well decorated 4BD/1.5BA home featuring hardwood flooring, spacious stainless tile kitchen, with a grand yard in a great part of the city.
810 S. 8th Street
Beautiful 4BD/3.5BA home with porch entry, open layout, nicely landscaped back patio and a third floor master bedroom suite with steps to a deck overlooking the city!
811 Kater Street
Beautiful semi-detached 3BD/2.5BA home with 1-car garage, gorgeous stainless kitchen, 2 gas fireplaces, huge master bedroom, flagstone patio and rooftop deck with stunning skyline views!
For information on these or any other Center City homes, please contact us!