Contemporary, spacious, and simply stunning, 1637 Christian Street in Graduate Hospital is a real estate dream come true. From its beautifully finished garage to its rooftop deck with breathtaking views, this home with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms really represents Philadelphia.
The bright and spacious kitchen welcomes any and all culinary skills, while the beautiful hardwood floors make you feel right at home.
And shower all the stress away in this dream come true marble bath.
Perfect for morning coffee or evening wine, its Juliet balcony really reminds you to appreciate every moment and encourages you to enjoy every sunrise and sunset.
In the neighborhood, find:
- Winner of Philadelphia Magazine’s Best of Philly 2010 Best Way to Get Crafty, Spool opens its doors to creative minds and retail geniuses by offering fabrics, classes, and more!
- The famous Barnes and Noble that can never be too close.
- AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care for quick and easy car maintenance.
- One of the biggest reasons to visit Philly, South Street awaits just a few blocks up. Home to cheese steaks, movie theater, and comedy clubs, this vital street proves to be the ultimate night out with family and friends.
- Salon on 4th where you can stop in or make an appointment for a quick trim or complete makeover. Their warm and experienced staff will make sure you keep up with your look!
- Walk a little further and you’ll find Shops at Liberty Place, with stores like GNC, Victoria’s Secret, Fire & Ice Jewelry, and much more!
With so much more than meets the eye, 1637 Christian is an incredible find and value, surrounded by a neighborhood with endless possibilities.
This home won’t be on the market for too long! Contact the Mike McCann Team for a showing or for more information.