This Sunday, March 23rd, from 12-3pm, you are cordially invited to the Grand Open House of Parke Place Townhomes!
And trust us, you won’t regret stopping by.
Parke Place Townhomes are the epitome of luxury, elegance and glam.
Let’s get you the details:
- 4,000 square feet
- 2 car garage
- 7-stop elevator
- 4 or 5 bedrooms
- 3.5 or 4.5 spa-like bathrooms
- Stunning living room with 15’ ceilings
- Lower level den with soaring 12′ ceilings
- SubZero, Wolf & Miele appliances
- Green roofs
- Spectacular European kitchens
- 5 breathtaking outdoor spaces where you can soak up the spring sun, drink iced tea in the summer, build a snowman in the winter, watch leaves change in the fall.
- Gated private development
- 10 year tax abatement
- Starting at $1.25M
And the location is to die for. Parke Place is just one block from The Avenue of the Arts, one of Philadelphia’s most vibrant and popular neighborhoods. The townhomes are walking distance or a super quick cab or Uber ride to some of the finest restaurants, shops & boutiques, businesses, art and luxury nightlife the city has to offer.
Words can’t do Parke Place justice. Pictures can only give you an idea of the in-person fabulousness. These are the homes of dreams: brand-new, elegant, top-of-the-line, glorious, all in historic, vibrant and fabulous Philadelphia.
To learn more, visit the Park Place Townhomes website and come out to 1341 Bainbridge Street on Sunday between 12-3pm. We promise it will be well worth your time!