Nestled between the posh Rittenhouse Square and the highly coveted Art Museum Area, lies newly listed 100 N. 22nd Street 137. An immaculate 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom unit, this abode is as picture perfect as it gets. Complete with a 1-car garage, stunning balcony, finished basement, and cherry hardwood floors throughout, it fits the neighborhood beautifully!
Other exquisite features include:
- A spacious kitchen with a large granite island and counters, tons of cabinets, pantry, wine fridge, and GE Café stainless steel appliances
- An open and bright dining area with wood burning fireplace
- Excellent light from sliding glass doors onto great balcony
- Half bath with ornate sink and tumbled marble floors
- Custom closets with built-in organizers in all bedrooms
Around the neighborhood:
Find your niche in the neighborhood below!
Asking Price is $514,900.
For more info, or to request a showing, contact Lauren Acker Kratz at [email protected].