Happy weekend! It’s going to be a mild spring weekend and there’s a ton of awesome stuff going on around Philadelphia. We’ve collected a few of our top picks from the plethora of weekend events–some are Easter themed, some are not, and all will be delightful!
- Center City Jazz Festival – it’s the 3rd annual jazz fest featuring a ton of amazing performers this Saturday in celebration of Jazz Appreciation Month. Purchase one all access pass for $15 (online, it’s $20 at the door) and have access to all the awesome jams at Chris’ Jazz Café, Fergie’s Pub, Milkboy and TIME (and if you’re a whiskey drinker, make sure you hit up TIME, their selection is amazing).
- Spring Plant and Produce Pop Up – Sister Cities Park is hosting Greensfrow Farms to offer you the best in fresh fruit, veggies, outdoor and indoor plants! Stop by between 10-2pm, listen to live music, enjoy the sun and peruse the delicious produce and gorgeous flowers–you don’t have to buy anything, but with the amazing array of freshness, you might want to bring a few dollars just in case.
- Manayunk Restaurant Week – the amazing restaurants in the ‘Yunk are featuring killer deals all week long. Prices start at $15 dollars for a 3 course meal and there are a ton of cuisines to choose from. Don’t miss his is the perfect occasion to treat yourself guilt-free! Having trouble choosing a restaurant? Check out Zagat.com’s top 5 picks.
- Easter at the Bellevue – Do your little ones want to see the Easter Bunny in person? Well hop on over to the Bellevue between 12-2pm to snap a picture (then post it to Instagram and #BellevueBunny)! The shops will be offering food specials and vendors with deals galore–doors open at 9:30am and the Easter fun goes until 4!
- Philadelphia Book Festival – Saturday the 19th is the last day of the Philly Book Festival and they’re going out in style. You can meet and talk with authors all over the city, check out a Philadelphia centric photo exhibition or take your family to Tales at the Turtle for an afternoon of fun stories and activities. Check out the full list here!
We hope you have a fabulous weekend and if you’re celebrating, Happy Easter!
photo credit: wee-wander.com