South Philadelphia is one of the biggest reasons to visit Philly! Home to cheesesteaks, crab fries, movie theaters, comedy clubs, and more, this vital neighborhood proves to be the ultimate night out with family and friends.
So, it makes perfect sense why the homes are just as warm and inviting! 1413 Reed Street, located West of Broad Street, is a perfect example with its open, bright, and cozy layout. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom abode bursts with charming details, tons of natural lighting, and great outdoor space.
Other beautiful features include:
- Foyer entryway with custom tile & closet + half bath
- Wide open kitchen, boasting with granite countertops, tile backsplash, custom tile flooring, cherry cabinetry, stainless appliances, and double bowl sink
- The 2nd floor offers 3 bedrooms + plenty of closets and a hall bath complete with custom vanities, custom tile, and floor to ceiling window.
- The 3rd floor features the master bedroom suite with walk-in closet, large master bath with stall shower, floor to ceiling custom tile, and double bowl sink.
- Hall closet provides additional and ample storage space.
- Full finished basement with French drain, washer/dryer hook ups, & utilities
- Bryant a/c unit for cooling
Click HERE to take the virtual tour!
For a closer look, stop by our Open House this Sunday, from 1:30-2:30! Or contact Paul Chin at [email protected]